This post is sponsored by JORD Watches, however all thoughts and opinions are honest, and my own!
Can you believe that it’s almost December? The holiday season crept up so quickly this year! Thankfully I’m just about ready for all of the parties, gatherings and festivities, because this year I implemented some new time saving strategies to avoid the chaos and stress that often accompanies the holidays, and I’m sharing them with you today!
1. Do all of your holiday baking in one shot! My rule is, if I’m going to turn my kitchen into a disaster zone, I’m only doing it once! So, I dedicate an entire day to holiday baking. I make a few dozen shortbread, gingerbread and sugar cookies, as well as cupcakes and cakes, then pop them into the freezer until December arrives!
2. Get your gift shopping done early! Figure out your budget, create a list of gifts you need to buy, then go shopping whenever you are in the area of the stores you need to shop at! I like to have all of my shopping done before the end of November, to avoid crazy mall crowds and line-ups.
Even better, do your shopping online by visiting JORD’s wood watch website and ordering cool watches for everyone on your list!
JORD has a huge selection of wooden watches available for gifting to all the special people in your life. I got my first JORD women’s watch over a year ago and to this day every time I wear it I get so many compliments. My husband was so envious, he wanted one of JORD’s unique men’s watches so badly, and this Christmas he’ll be getting his second men’s wooden watch from JORD. The Twincesses and I got him the Ebony & Rosewood skeleton style watch from the Dover series that he’s been wanting for weeks.
Want to save some money while you shop? Fill out your info HERE and gain instant access to JORD’s holiday coupon code, giving you 25% off!
3. Don’t forget to wrap those gifts! There’s nothing worse than procrastinating on your gift wrapping, and then December 24th rolls around and you have to wrap what feels like a billion presents! Wrap those gifts ASAP and keep them in a closet, or wherever they will be out of sight, especially from the kiddos!
4. Make reservations! Whether it’s for dinner at a restaurant, or pictures of the kids with Santa, making reservations will save you from having to waste your time waiting in a restaurant lobby, or in line for pictures at the mall while the kids run wild.
5. Get help! If you can’t find the time for things like grocery shopping, or shoveling snow, delegate these tasks to your spouse, older children-or even better, hire services to do some of the chores for you! It’s basically a holiday gift to yourself!
I hope my tips help you to better navigate the busy holiday season, and to make the most of your precious time! Do you have any other great time saving tips? Let me know in the comments.
Have a fabulous rest of your week, and don’t forget to grab you exclusive holiday coupon from JORD Wood Watches HERE!