Holy Toledo you guys, this is going to be my 4th Mother’s Day! I can’t even believe that I’ve been a mom for that long already! The past 3 ½ years have flown by, despite the fact that some days feel like they’ve lasted forever!
I dunno about you mama’s, but almost everything I want for Mother’s Day can’t be found in a store.
What Mom Really Wants for Mother’s Day is:
1) To sleep in past 7am
2) A super long, relaxing shower or bath without interruption
3) To be able to go to the bathroom without an audience
4) An entire day free of tantrums, whining and tears
5) For the children to get along
6) For the kids to actually eat the first thing we make them, instead of asking for a million other things to eat, and then not eating any of those things either…
7) Even better, to not have to cook or prepare any food at all. Step it up Husbands!
8) To not have to clean anything all day but preferably forever…how much do live-in maids cost anyways?
9) For our clothes to remain free from spit up, throw up, food, pee and poop for the entire day
10) To not have to watch Dora, Paw Patrol, Caillou or any other super annoying children’s show
11) For the kids to take a suuuuper long nap, so we can relax and watch garbage tv
12) Caffeine…and if your Hubby’s are smart, they’ll help you get delicious caffeinated beverages daily without having to cruise over to a café by buying you a Ninja Coffee Bar System from the kiddo’s!
I recently got the Ninja Coffee Bar Glass Carafe System and OH EM GEE, I’m in love! It makes a single serving or whole carafe of coffee, and thanks to the built-in milk frother it also makes fancy coffeehouse-style caffeinated beverages like lattes and iced coffees! The options are customizable and endless! I can make a 10 cup carafe of my fave coffee, a flat white, and even vanilla iced coffee, all from the comfort of my own home!
This system is pure genius, and a total life saver for this mama because leaving home, loading up The Twincesses and driving every time I crave a latte is pretty much torture, and, I pretty much always want a latte! Pretty much everything that mom’s want most for Mother’s Day are unrealistic and practically impossible, but keeping mama bears properly caffeinated is easy peazy, and totally do-able thanks to Ninja Coffee Bar!
What are you hoping to get for Mother’s Day? And if you’re not a mom yet, whatcha getting your mama? I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, celebrating all of the special Mom’s in your life!
Happy Mother’s Day!!!
*The Ninja Coffee Bar Glass Carafe System was gifted to me, however all thoughts and opinions are honest,